Last modified: March 14, 2022
At Teracoud, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://teracloud.com (“the Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Through feedback forms and elsewhere on the website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, unless specifically mentioned in this policy, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website. If you click a link and leave our website, we are not responsible for the protection of the data you may provide to other websites. Please check these websites’ privacy policies for details.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact our compliance department at email@example.com.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website with the job application and news subscription form. The following information is gathered:
Information by which you may be personally identified (“personal information”), such as:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Any additional information you decide to provide as freeform text
- Any additional information you provide in your CV
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- At the time of filling out the application.
4. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to consider your candidacy for positions offered on the website and follow up on it.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties' goods and services that may be of interest to you. We may also collect certain information about you through our contact forms utilized by our sales department. Users who provide their personal data may receive certain emails from us, which include, but are not limited to:
- Subscription confirmation emails
- Newsletter (in case you subscribe to it)
- Job-related emails (in case you apply for a position)
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed or click the Unsubscribe link on any of the emails that we send.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Teracloud’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Teracloud about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. (For example, if you fill out the contact form with your e-mail address, we will contact you at that e-mail address.)
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Teracloud, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
8. Security of Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure and stored in accordance with privacy regulations (such as GDPR & CCPA) and customer requirements by providing the appropriate environment preventing unauthorized access or disclosure.
If you believe that your data has been misused or is insecure, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Control Your Personal Information
You are not required to provide your personal information to access our website.
11. Contact Information
Bryghusgade, 1473 København, Denmark
You may also contact us directly by email at email@example.com.